Proudly supported By The BCA
Lorikeet Street Reserve Bushcare Group
Brand new bushcare group (through Ipswich City Council) to rehabilitate and maintain this 5 acre public reserve at Bundamba which is habitat to a long-standing flying fox colony. This green space runs along a stream that leads to Bundamba Creek and is host to a subtropical rainforest plant community.
Garden Of Eden Community Planting Day
Another great community planting day was held at Cribb Park on Saturday 27th of August. With over 50 volunteers planting hundreds of native riparian trees and grasses, spot weeding and spreading a gen…Read More
[postponed new date tbc] Fassifern Field Day
Bremer Catchment Association will be stallholders at the Scenic Rim Rotary Field Day to be held on Friday the 8th and Saturday the 9th of April at Harrisville in the Fassifern Valley.Read More
Erosion Control Field Day
Healthy Land & Water, Erosion Control Pasture Management – Field Day Bremer Catchment Association will be attending an erosion control and pasture management field day to learn about cost-effective m…Read More
Bushcare and Parkcare volunteers provide a key role in supporting their Group Leaders to effectively run a Bushcare or Parkcare Program. The position undertakes natural area regeneration activities in consultation with their Group Leader and Ipswich City Council Officers.
- Participate in planning, hazard identification and risk assessment of work activities
- Report any new work hazard(s) to your supervisor
- Undertake work only for which you are competent and skilled
- Question any actions or decisions that you think are unsafe
- Follow documented work instructions, control measures and procedures
- Actively participate in all training provided
- Correctly use and maintain PPE provided, protect yourself, your colleagues, and others
- Consider safety every day.
Register directly via email or through the form below